News from PCCA
Tracking Various State Labor & Employment Laws
At the recent PCCA Mid-Year Meeting, labor attorney Greg Guidry, Ogletree Deakins, updated the membership on the multitude of laws, rules, and regulations--federal, state, and local--that employers must be aware of. The challenge of tracking these myriad laws is especially difficult for employers who work in multiple states. To help them track the relevant laws in states where they work, Ogletree Deakins provides several helpful maps that show where different types of laws apply.
2019 Mid-Year Presentations
Presentations from the 2019 Mid-Year Meeting are now available online below and in the Education area of the site:
- 2019-20 Economic Overview - Mark Bridgers, Continuum Capital
- Recent Developments in Labor & Employment Law - Greg Guidry, Ogeltree Deakins
- RUS Update - Ken Kuchno, USDA
- PCCA-WIA Collaboration - Jonathan Adelstein, WIA
- PCCA Government Relations Roundtable - Eben Wyman, Wyman Associates
- Fiber Deployment, 5G and What's Next - Lisa R. Youngers, Fiber Broadband Association
The new 2019-2020 PCCA Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide (print edition) is available online.
Bookmark the link on your phone or iPad and carry PCCA wherever you are. It can also be shared by email or social media.
Fully searchable, the new directory allows you to create your own bookmarks within the publication. Please note the printed edition listings are current at time of initial publication. For the most up-to-date listings please search our online member directory.