News from PCCA
2019 Mid-Year Presentations
Presentations from the 2019 Mid-Year Meeting are now available online below and in the Education area of the site:
- 2019-20 Economic Overview - Mark Bridgers, Continuum Capital
- Recent Developments in Labor & Employment Law - Greg Guidry, Ogeltree Deakins
- RUS Update - Ken Kuchno, USDA
- PCCA-WIA Collaboration - Jonathan Adelstein, WIA
- PCCA Government Relations Roundtable - Eben Wyman, Wyman Associates
- Fiber Deployment, 5G and What's Next - Lisa R. Youngers, Fiber Broadband Association
The new 2019-2020 PCCA Membership Directory & Buyer's Guide (print edition) is available online.
Bookmark the link on your phone or iPad and carry PCCA wherever you are. It can also be shared by email or social media.
Fully searchable, the new directory allows you to create your own bookmarks within the publication. Please note the printed edition listings are current at time of initial publication. For the most up-to-date listings please search our online member directory.
PCCA and WIA Announce Collaboration to Train 5G Workforce;
"More Good News for 5G" Says Commissioner Carr
The Power and Communication Contractors Association (PCCA) and the Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) announced on May 1 that they will work together to expand training initiatives to establish a stronger wireless workforce with the skills needed to deploy 5G networks. PCCA has developed successful utility technician training programs at community colleges and plans to enhance them with WIA’s wireless curricula to teach workers skills they need for 5G. PCCA and WIA jointly briefed FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr on their plans on May 1. Commissioner Carr has made a priority of supporting 5G workforce development.