Benefits of PCCA Membership - Join Today!
Since 1945, PCCA has represented the national interest of contractors working in the power and communication construction industry. Currently, PCCA represents hundreds of member companies working in the construction of electric power facilities, including transmission and distribution lines and substations, and with the construction of telephone, fiber optic, and cable television systems. PCCA represents an ever-growing segment of the construction industry. With the always-increasing demand for high-speed data transmission and the continued expansion of cable, PCCA communication contractors remain busy, and contractors on the electric and natural gas side report that they are busier than ever.
Other areas of members’ business activity include local area and premise wiring; directional drilling; water and sewer utilities; gas and oil pipelines.
As a member, PCCA will increase your access to the information you need to succeed in the telecommunications, power, cable television, and directional drilling industries. PCCA members recieve the following benefits.
Connecting With Industry Leaders
Participation in PCCA’s Construction Industry Roundtables allows you to connect with contractors and suppliers working in your area of business. At the roundtables, members discuss the trends and issues facing the power and communication industry. These councils meet at the Annual PCCA Convention and Mid-Year Meeting.
Networking and Educational Opportunities
Enjoy educational and networking opportunities at the PCCA Annual Convention and the Mid-Year Meeting. Early each year PCCA holds its annual convention in a top resort area. Here members meet, hear nationally known speakers, participate in industry roundtables, take part in career building educational sessions, play in the Annual Golf Tournament, and enjoy first class social activities. Held in the summer of each year, the Mid-Year Meeting offers industry speakers, roundtables, visiting government guests, member networking, and social events.
Meet and network with contractors and manufacturers at the PCCA Annual Convention Exhibit and discuss industry developments and technology innovations. This two-hour breakfast session allow you to meet a select number of leading industry suppliers one-on-one in an open and relaxed venue to ask question and research new opportunities
Timely Communication Tools Offering the Information You Need, When You Need It
* The PCCA quarterly magazine, the PCCA Journal, updates members on the latest news and events affecting the power and communication industry, such as RUS updates, insurance news, new products, safety and technology trends.
* Free listings in the PCCA Directory & Buyer’s Guide. This is PCCA’s primary business-to-business resource, used by contractors and government agencies to connect with industry leaders. This publication is published once a year, and up-dated monthly online. Members also receive a free copy of the PCCA Directory & Buyer’s Guide. Additional copies are available to members for $25 and to non-members for $90.
* Free Internet listing on PCCA’s website and direct links to your website. This is a key resource for contractors and agency professionals looking for information on the Internet.
Targeted Legislative and Regulatory Action Programs
PCCA government and industry relation efforts advance the interest of the association’s members by engaging in constructive ongoing work with Congress, the Executive Branch, and all industry stakeholder groups.
To join, please fill out the application form, or contact us for more information. Current members interested in joining our board are invited to apply.
Associate Membership is for manufacturers and suppliers wanting to connect with PCCA Contractors.
PCCA Associate membership offers specialized benefits for industry manufacturers and suppliers. Associate members can enjoy many of the same opportunities as contractor members, plus the following.
* A free set of PCCA member mailing labels;
* Free exhibit booth at the Annual Convention;
* Sponsorship programs; and
* Advertising opportunities in the quarterly magazine, the PCCA Journal.