News from PCCA
PCCA Announces 2019-2020 Scholarship Winners
During last week's 74th Annual PCCA Convention on St. Kitts, the PCCA Education & Research Foundation announced the recipients of its 2019-2020 scholarships: Joseph W. Ives, Wheaton, Ill.; Koyte Winemiller, Huber Heights, Ohio; Peyton R. Lewis, Cypress, Texas; and Rian S. Lamarque, LeClaire, Iowa.
PCCA 2019 Convention
Presentations and Seminars
March 15 - 20, 2019
- 2019 Economic Overview - Mark Bridgers, Continuum Capital
- Quality OSP Fiber Optic Cable Install - Gerry Harvey
- PCCA & WIA Partnership
- FMI M&A Report
- FMI Utility Construction Overview - Chris Daum
- Brett Kilbourne - Utility Technologies Council (UTC)
- PCCA & the Common Ground Alliance (CGA) - Sarah Magruder Lyle
- PCCA Government Relations Roundtable
(Presentations from previous meetings are in the Members Only area of the site under Education. Login required.)
PCCA Journal - 2019 Q1 - Available Online
The latest edition of the PCCA Journal is in the mail but you can avoid the wait by reading it online.
PCCA Delivers a Powerful Message on Capitol Hill, we look at driving productivity and tell you: Here's the DIRT. Inside Washington looks at the recent PCCA Fly-In.
Take it with you.
The PCCA Journal is portable and optimized for reading on your phone or tablet.