News from PCCA
Tracking Various State Labor & Employment Laws
At the recent PCCA Mid-Year Meeting, labor attorney Greg Guidry, Ogletree Deakins, updated the membership on the multitude of laws, rules, and regulations--federal, state, and local--that employers must be aware of. The challenge of tracking these myriad laws is especially difficult for employers who work in multiple states. To help them track the relevant laws in states where they work, Ogletree Deakins provides several helpful maps that show where different types of laws apply.
PCCA Journal - 2019 Q3 - Available Online
The latest edition of the PCCA Journal is in the mail but you can avoid the wait by reading it online.
We look at the Mountain Top Mid-Year Meeting, show you how PCCA's Education & Research Foundation helped rebuild a chapel in Puerto Rico and explains how PCCA is leading the way in marking and locating responsibilities. And more...
Take it with you.
The PCCA Journal is portable and optimized for reading on your phone or tablet.
2019 Mid-Year Presentations
Presentations from the 2019 Mid-Year Meeting are now available online below and in the Education area of the site:
- 2019-20 Economic Overview - Mark Bridgers, Continuum Capital
- Recent Developments in Labor & Employment Law - Greg Guidry, Ogeltree Deakins
- RUS Update - Ken Kuchno, USDA
- PCCA-WIA Collaboration - Jonathan Adelstein, WIA
- PCCA Government Relations Roundtable - Eben Wyman, Wyman Associates
- Fiber Deployment, 5G and What's Next - Lisa R. Youngers, Fiber Broadband Association